- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
AES collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Customer order requests, i.e. shopping cart contents
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AES with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on our website, via phone, via messenger, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
AES may also receive your data from the following sources:
- Your company - if they choose to provide it to AES
- Advertising and Marketing platforms which already have your data
How will we use your data?
AES collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account
- Email you with information about your order
- Email you with offers
If you agree, AES will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When AES processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
If it concerns our website, AES securely stores your data within the Shopify platform. The Shopify platform is Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant. More information about PCI-DSS compliance can be found here: https://www.shopify.com/security/pci-compliant
AES will keep your order information without expiration. Upon request however, we will delete your order information from our webstore.
AES may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You may always opt out at any time.
You have the right at any time to stop AES from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partners of AES, or other parties for the purpose of marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed.
What are your data protection rights?
AES would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request AES for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that AES correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AES to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that AES erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that AES restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to AES's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that AES transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 1 month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +1 484 875 0789 Mon-Fri 10AM to 5PM ET USA. (We recommend using email for better service.)
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keeping track of your order or selections and shopping cart
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - AES uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - AES uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. AES sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Recommended)
Call us: +1 484 875 0789 Mon-Fri 10AM to 5PM ET USA
Or write to us at:
AES Sportswear, Inc.
15 Dowlin Forge Road
Exton, PA 19341
How to contact the appropriate authority for European customers:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AES has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office in your area for assistance.